Welcome to the Holme Village Hall website.
Holme Village Hall was built by volunteers between 1957 and 1959, in the rural village of Holme on Spalding Moor, which is centrally placed in the East Riding and lies on the edge of the Wolds, only 14 miles from Beverley and 6 miles from Market Weighton.
You can use this website to find out more about our events, clubs and societies; as well as see photos of the past and present. For hall bookings or more information, visit the Contact Us page for contact details.What's On
- The next tabletop is on Saturday, 29 April at 9am. …Read More »
- My Baby Can Dance Ltd UK is a pre-school activity …Read More »
- The Village Hall has received a grant for some new …Read More »
- The Village Hall Committee would like to thank Jeff Spacey …Read More »
- The Holme Village Hall Committee would like to thank the …Read More »
- It was a lovely sunny day on Sunday, 11 September …Read More »